Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Jump In (2007)

Fun to watch others do what I could never do., 5 October 2008


*** This comment may contain spoilers ***
It's fun to watch the Jump Roping scenes. It's amazing to watch these kids do what I could only dream of doing. I'm too old to be jumping like that now. I don't know what would have happen way back when. Corbin Bleu is very talented and is the reason why the film works so well.

The story is your standard sports inspirational film. It's filled with touching moments and reconciliation between arch rivals. There is some romance and the typical father who wants his son to be just like him but understands when he wants to change his interests in life.

Not a bad film. Wouldn't add it to my library but it might be worth a rental. After you watch both 'High School Musicals' of course. If you don't want to sit through the whole film, go to the bonus features and watch the music videos with some 'Jump In' Highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment